This 1980 Tartan 37 is a classic Sparkman & Stephens design. Quality constructed by the venerable Tartan Yachts. The excellent sailing manners, pleasing lines and rich interior joiner work of the T37 have become Tartan trademarks.
Her skeg hung rudder and keel/centerboard configuration make her ideal for shallow water cruising areas.
Below decks you immediately recognize the hand crafted teak interior with a very functional layout for offshore sailing and dockside entertaining. She has custom cabinetry in lieu of the pilot berth that makes excellent use of space.
- Hot & Cold pressure water
- Manual hand pump
- Westebeake 41HP
- Heart inverter w/ Link 2000 control
- Garmin 75 GPS hard wired @ nav sta.
- ST 50 Multi (repeater) @ nav sta.
- Icom IC-M58 VHF radio
- New Bass AC/DC electrical panel
- Garmin GPS Map 130 @ Helm
- Magnetic compasses @ helm and nav sta
- ST 6000 Auto Pilot – pod mtd @ helm
- Autohelm ST 50 Speed, Depth & AWI
- Autohelm pole mtd radar
- Mainsail cover
- Custom cockpit cushions
- 1900 hrs
Confirm your Bid
Once your bidder account is approved and receipt of all required registration items have been received, your account will be enabled to place bids on the desired vessel. Upon placement of a bid, a confirmation will appear at the top of the web page. You will also receive an email notification each time a bid is placed by you. If you require immediate assistance, you should contact National Liquidators at 954.791.9601.
Bid on this listing
Login or Register
Browse Other Listings