Located in Page, AZ – Call or email for a showing.
NATIONAL LIQUIDATORS STOCK #39649
The 370 Sea Ray Sundancer provides comfortable accommodations inside and out. For years, Sea Ray has dominated the market for midcabin cruisers with their state-of-the-art styling and innovative features. The introduction in 1995 of the 370 Sundancer was yet another in the company’s evolving series of Sundancer models, each a little nicer than the last, and each a little more expensive.
Built on a fully cored hull, the Sundancer’s interior seems unusually spacious, perhaps because the aft stateroom, with its U-shaped settee and removable table, is wide open to the main cabin. A sliding privacy door closes off the forward stateroom by night, and the salon sofa converts to a double bed for extra guests. This is, in fact, a very well executed layout, and the built-in breakfast bar, faux granite countertop, and sculptured overhead panels are worthy of note.
Topside, the 370’s cockpit can easily handle a crowd, and a wet bar with sink, cooler, trash bin, and cutting board were standard. Additional features include an underwater exhaust system, a
distinctive two-tier swim platform, good engine access, and very secure side decks.
- Master Stateroom forward with full size island berth, port and starboard hanging lockers with mirrored doors, side shelf storage, mirrored rode locker forward, storage under bed, sliding privacy door, 120V outlet, settee to starboard and vanity port and starboard. has built in DVD player. Opening overhead hatch and three portlights.
- Salon to starboard with convertible to double berth dinette with storage beneath. Cabinets above for storage. Sliding door to forward stateroom and curtain to mid cabin make this a private sleeping area.
- Mid-Stateroom (under cockpit) with U-shaped settee and table, cozy area for relaxing or converting to a double berth stateroom when needed. A privacy curtain closes this area off.
- Head with Vacuflush toilet with holding tank, large stall shower, vanity with sink and storage.
- AC/Heat 2-Zone 19,000 BTU Air Conditioning with reverse cycle heat
- Located to port at bottom of entry way to cabin
- Hot and cold pressure water
- 3-Burner stovetop
- built in microwave
- 13.4 cu.ft. refrigerator with freezer 120V/12V
- Sink with cutting board cover
- Storage in cabinets and drawers
- 120V overhead flourescent lights
- Countertop recessed garbage bin
- Bottle storage
- 12V and 110V breaker panels
- Battery selector switch
- Westerbeke 7KW generator
- 12V/110V Ship’s systems with AC and DC breaker systems
- Shore power cords
- Dual shorepower inlets
- Pro Mariner 30 amp battery charger, dash panels with blue/black lighting,
- Air conditioning control
- Battery selector switch
- Raymarine C120 radar
- Raymarine Chart plotter
- Engine displays: Battery, fuel, temp, PSI, RPM
- Engine synchronizers
- B&G Network Quad speed & depth
- B&G Network Pilot autopilot
- B&G Network VHF
- Stereo control at helm
- Cockpit speakers
- ACR Searchlight control
- Trim tabs
Deck and Hull
- Overall length including swim platform is 40’1″
- Hull freshly waxed and shiny
- Electric windlass
- Rope locker on deck
- CQR Anchor
- Windshield wipers
- Power adjustable double helm seat to starboard
- Helm companion seat to port
- U-shaped cockpit seating with table and sun pad aft to starboard
- Settee aft to port
- Wetbar with icemaker
- Built in garbage bin
- Chart holder forward of helm
- Transom door
- Integral extended swim platform with s/s ladder
- MerCruisers 7.4L
- Westerbeke 7kw generator
- Engine room blowers
- Halon fire suppression system in engine room
- Engine alarm
- Hydraulic steering with tilt wheel
Confirm your Bid
Once your bidder account is approved and receipt of all required registration items have been received, your account will be enabled to place bids on the desired vessel. Upon placement of a bid, a confirmation will appear at the top of the web page. You will also receive an email notification each time a bid is placed by you. If you require immediate assistance, you should contact National Liquidators at 954.791.9601.
Bid on this listing
Login or Register
Browse Other Listings