2019 NauticStar 2302 LDC W/Yamaha F200. Boat has been fully maintained. No Trailer.
The 10-passenger 2302 LDC touts a spacious 22’ 3” LOA and easily towable 8’ 6” beam. The port side console has a newly designed head compartment with LED lighting that can accommodate an optional portable toilet. The well-appointed helm features a newly designed dash area with room for up to 9” electronics. It also includes an LED lit push-button switch panel, Yamaha 6YC digital gauge; and Infinity® stereo with Bluetooth, preset capability, and 4 speakers. The captain’s seat is adjustable and has a flip-up bolster and dual armrests while the passenger seat features ample storage underneath with a flip-flop backrest for facing forward or aft. When in the aft facing position, a flip-up cushion converts the port aft area to a chaise lounge that is comfortable for the entire family.
Yamaha Marine1 tested the 2302 LDC and produced some outstanding performance results. Powered with a four stroke F200XB the boat planned in 3.64 seconds had a top speed of 47.2 MPH with a fuel burn of only 5.66 MPG at cruise. It has a fuel capacity of *85 gallons. Teleflex SeaStar® Pro hydraulic steering with tilt is standard.
A beautifully contoured panoramic walk-thru windshield with a folding door separates the bow and cockpit. The plush bow seats are hinged and flip-up to reveal 27-gallon storage boxes on both the port and starboard side. An optional bow filler cushion can be added to form a plush sundeck. Between the consoles, there is a fully fiberglass finished ski locker that also serves as dedicated rod storage for up to five rods. With the acrylic table option, a base is included in the bow and stern for multiple mounting locations.
The cockpit features the aft 3-across seating that is the trademark of the Legacy series. The starboard seat has battery storage while the other 2 seats conceal a 42-gallon fish box with overboard drains. The starboard seat-back opens for walk-thru transom which also has a 3-step boarding ladder with SeaDek® on the landing and a freshwater transom shower. A 30-gallon aerated livewell is located in the port aft area within an easy arm’s reach. The galley has a freshwater pressurized sink with Corian top and stainless steel drink holders. It also has an integrated 25 Qt. Igloo® cooler. There are a total of 13 stainless steel drink holders throughout the 2302 LDC.
- Wood-Free Construction
- Limited Lifetime Hull Warranty
- Vinyl Ester Barrier Coat
- Fiberglass Stringer System
- Self-Bailing Cockpit w/ Molded Non Skid
- RTM Fiberglass Lids
- Teleflex SeaStar® Pro Hydraulic Steering w/ Tilt
- Teleflex Extreme or Yamaha Control Cables
Fuel Water Separator (Standard on Yamaha motors)
- Control Box Pre-Rig (standard on all boat/motor packages)
- Molded Anchor Storage w/ Anchor
- Hinged Bow Seating w/Storage Boxes – 27 Gal./Side
- Aft Insulated Fish Box w/Overboard Drain – 42 Gal.
- Raw Water High Pressure Wash Down
- Freshwater Transom Shower – 9 Gal.
- Syntec Vinyl w/ Nano-Block Stain Protection
- Transhield® Shipping Wrap
- Chrome 3D NauticStar Logo
- Stainless Steel Latches
- Recessed Stainless Steel Bow Rails
- Stainless Steel Rub Rail
- Stainless Steel Thru Hull Fittings
- Stainless Steel Drink Holders – 13
- Stainless Steel Gunnel Rod Holders – 2
- Stainless Steel Pull-Up Cleats – 6
- Brass Shut Off Ball Valves
- Stainless Steel 3-Step Ladder – Aft Starboard
- Brass Splashwell and Aft Fish Box Drains
- Stainless Steel Floor Drains
- Adjustable Captain’s Seat w/ Flip-Up Bolster & Dual Armrests
- Panoramic Walk-Thru Windshield w/ Folding Doors
- Custom Stainless Steel Wheel w/ Power Knob
- Helm Station with Area for Up To 9″ Electronics
- Passenger Side USB Port
- Helm Kick Panel w/ SeaDek® Foot Pad
- Horn w/ Grill
- 12 Volt Acc. Plug
- Infinity® Stereo w/ Bluetooth & 4-Speakers
- LED Navigation and 4 Courtesy Lights
- Fresh Water Pressurized Sink in Galley – 9 Gal.
- Enclosed Head w/ LED Lighting
- 25 Quart Igloo® Cooler
- Ski / Rod Locker w/ Shock & Slam Latch
- Plush Bow Seating w/Optional Bow Filler
- Flip-flop Passenger Seat w/Flip-up Leg Support
- Plush 3-Across Aft Seating w/ Overboard Draining Oversized
- Insulated Fish Box and Battery Storage (in Starboard Seat)
- Walk-thru Transom Door (Starboard Backrest)
- SeaDek® on Aft Ladder Landing
- Flush Mounted Speaker/Cupholders in Cockpit
- Circuit Breaker Protection
- Lighted Pushbutton Switch Panel w/Circuit Breaker Protection
- Battery Shut Off Switch
- Deutsch® Electrical Connectors
- Yamaha 6YC Digital Gauge
- Auto Bilge Pump – 750 GPH
- Bilge Pump – 800 GPH
Confirm your Bid
Once your bidder account is approved and receipt of all required registration items have been received, your account will be enabled to place bids on the desired vessel. Upon placement of a bid, a confirmation will appear at the top of the web page. You will also receive an email notification each time a bid is placed by you. If you require immediate assistance, you should contact National Liquidators at 954.791.9601.
Bid on this listing
Login or Register
Browse Other Listings