The C&C 32 is a graceful, seaworthy, well-made racer-cruiser capable of maneuvering around the buoys during club races or heading out of the harbor for short-range cruising. This is a classic C&C Design that is in very good shape for her age. The cockpit is nice sized for a crew and the decks are easy to move about on. The traditional interior has a nice sized galley with refrigeration, a dinette for the group to gather, and accommodations where the shortest berth is 6’2.
– Yanmar 2QM15 (No hour meter)
– New sanitation and freshwater plumbing
– new freshwater tank and pump
– New battery combined and switch with two batteries
– New Raymarine auto pilot, touch screen multi-function display with GPS and transducers
– Roller furling
– Desirable Swing Keel
– Engine, freshwater, and sanitation systems were just winterized
Confirm your Bid
Once your bidder account is approved and receipt of all required registration items have been received, your account will be enabled to place bids on the desired vessel. Upon placement of a bid, a confirmation will appear at the top of the web page. You will also receive an email notification each time a bid is placed by you. If you require immediate assistance, you should contact National Liquidators at 954.791.9601.
Bid on this listing
Login or Register
Browse Other Listings