The AR210 offers irrefutable proof that there’s no greater thrill than the combination of thoughtful design, superior performance and astonishing affordability. Pairing the incomparable acceleration and control of Twin Yamaha Marine engines with a fully featured boat layout, the AR210 provides laid-back comfort and wake sport energy – without compromising either.
Trailer included in sale.
Stereo equipment will need to be replaced.
· The AR210 is powered by two high-performance, four-cylinder, 1052cc Yamaha marine engines. Electronic fuel injection feeds each of these powerplants, providing excellent throttle response throughout the total RPM range.
The Jet Pump Propulsion System
· The AR210 twin 155mm hyper-flow jet pump propulsion system with three-blade stainless steel impeller is designed to maximize water flow for high performance. The twin pump configuration provides excellent hook-up and smooth acceleration.
· Stainless Steel Impeller Housing Liners: For high durability, the liners maintain accurate clearance tolerances between the impeller and the housing.
· High Flow Intake Ducts and Grates: The dynamic shape of these items directs water flow into the pump for optimum thrust, performance and hook-up.
· Cooling Water Intake Filters: Filters out harmful debris that could cause blockage of important cooling water passages.
· Jet Pump Clean-out Plugs with Push Button: Allows for direct access to the inlet duct cavity to easily clear any debris from the pumps from inside the boat.
The Hull and Deck
· The AR210 utilizes a deep-V, multi-chine hull with 20-degree dead rise. The hull and deck are constructed of multiple layers of fiberglass with sandwich core construction reinforcements.
· The fiberglass liner, which is separately constructed, represents a revolution in boat design, combining the floor, stringer, and engine mounting system. It is constructed from a custom blended polyester resin with engineered fiberglass laminates and 3/8″ 6061-T6 aluminum plate for the engine mounts.
The liner is bonded into the hull with polyurethane adhesive and then injected with foam to provide maximum floatation as well as longitudinal and lateral structural rigidity. The deck is then fastened to the hull with both mechanical fasteners and polyurethane adhesive giving this revolutionary semi-monocoque fiberglass structure unsurpassed strength and rigidity.
· The deck is then fastened to the hull with both mechanical fasteners and polyurethane adhesive giving this revolutionary semi-monocoque fiberglass structure unsurpassed strength and rigidity.
Confirm your Bid
Once your bidder account is approved and receipt of all required registration items have been received, your account will be enabled to place bids on the desired vessel. Upon placement of a bid, a confirmation will appear at the top of the web page. You will also receive an email notification each time a bid is placed by you. If you require immediate assistance, you should contact National Liquidators at 954.791.9601.
Bid on this listing
Login or Register
Browse Other Listings